Rack servers come in different sizes, the height is measured in U or units. Each U is 1.75 inches. Our prices vary according to the U size of each server.
The specification information of your server with tell you your servers height in U, if you do not know.
Our racks are 900mm deep and we haven’t had any servers that didn’t fit.
1U Low Power Device
If you want to add firewall, router or switch to your Single Server Colocation you can save money by selecting this option.
If you want a firewall and would like us to manage it for you. Our firewalls are PFSense, appliances running in a High Availability Cluster.
We have many different options for bandwidth.
Shared bandwidth is ideal If you occasionally need to burst to much higher speeds, maximum speeds are not guaranteed.
- 100 Mbit unlimited bandwidth on our shared 100 Mbit internet connection
- 200 Mbit unlimited bandwidth on our shared 200 Mbit internet connection
- 300 Mbit unlimited bandwidth on our shared 300 Mbit internet connection
- 400 Mbit unlimited bandwidth on our shared 400 Mbit internet connection
- 500 Mbit unlimited bandwidth on our shared 500 Mbit internet connection
Dedicated bandwidth is what you need if you require a guaranteed throughput to be available all the time.
- 10 Mbit Guaranteed Dedicated Bandwidth
- 20 Mbit Guaranteed Dedicated Bandwidth
- 30 Mbit Guaranteed Dedicated Bandwidth
- 40 Mbit Guaranteed Dedicated Bandwidth
- 50 Mbit Guaranteed Dedicated Bandwidth
IP Address Blocks
Each colocation server will receive a routed block of IP addresses, this is the most secure way of allocating IP addresses, as IP addresses cannot be accidently used by others. Each block has a total number of addresses and a usable number of addresses. The usable number is always (on our networks) three less than the overall number of addresses.
If you require more than 64 IP addresses a justification would need to be made to RIPE, we can assist you with the justification and complete the required paperwork, please get in touch to discuss your requirements further.
We are able to provide you with additional network ports for connecting to your servers iLo | iDRAC | IPMI or for resilience.
Additional Power Sockets
If your server has more than one power supply we can provide an additional power socket so you can have increased resilience.
Additional Power in Amps
All Single Server Colocation comes with a whole amp of power, which is enough for most servers, some older or very powerful servers may require more than this. We are able to measure the consumption of your server when it is installed. Additional power is available for £15.00 per half Amp.