Our Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Service, Version 4.0, last updated July 2021.
Third-Party Terms that apply to specific products:
Nominet has its own Policies and Rules with regard to.UK Domain Name Registration. They can be found here Nominet Policies and Rules for Domain Registration
Refund Policy, Version 1, 24th October 2009
Subject to the DEFINITIONS as defined in the Terms and Conditions document, as shown above, section 1.
Commitment & Refunds
Upon execution of this AGREEMENT the CLIENT shall be responsible for all charges for the SERVICE for the MINIMUM DURATION and for the initial commitment fees which shall include without limitation the following (save where otherwise specified) within the CLIENT CONTROL PANEL:
- THE COMPANY's installation or set up fee(s), upgrade fee(s) (as applicable);(payable with order)
- Domain Name or IP Address charges (as applicable)
- Equipment Lease Fees (as applicable)
- Equipment Purchase Charges (as applicable)
The CLIENTS' SERVICE fees invoiced shall not be refundable once the SERVICE has been successfully delivered. They are independent of the amount of traffic or systems access by the CLIENT. Refunds to business customers will only be processed if the SERVICE is unable to be delivered due to an underlying fault or condition of which the CLIENT is not the cause, or there is a period of extended unavailability of the SERVICE(s) in breach of Appendix 6.
Complaints Policy, Updated 9th December 2015
Subject to the DEFINITIONS as defined in the Terms and Conditions document, as shown above, section 1. We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from us, please contact a member of staff who will investigate and respond to your complaint. If you are not happy with the response you receive and wish to make an escalated complaint, please follow our complaints procedure as detailed below. We give our commitment that your concerns will be fully investigated.
How do I make a formal complaint?
If you have made a complaint to an advisor and are not happy with the response that you receive then you can escalate your complaint. All complaints should be made to the manager. Please send your complaint to:
High Availability Hosting Ltd
Holbrook Commerce Park
Sheffield S20 3FJ
Email: [email protected]
Complaints should contain:
- Your name and contact details and other information if appropriate
- The details of the initial complaint
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- What steps you would like us to take to resolve the issue
- Please write "Complaint" clearly on the top of your letter or in the subject line of your email.
What happens next?
1. When we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge it within two working days.
2. We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to respond within 5 working days.
3. If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will contact you within 5 working days to inform you of this and let you know when you can expect our response.
If you wish to notify us of inappropriate content please use the following email address "operations @ hahosting.com"