Three Months at HA Hosting
Hi everyone, Chris here – I hope you’re well. So, it’s been 3 months already…That’s certainly flown by!
It’s hard to believe that it was 3 months ago that I was writing about how I had just started and what I was going to be up to here at HA Hosting. Since then I think it’ safe to say I’ve fit right in with the rest of the HA Team. It’s been a warm welcome and I’ve enjoyed (an am enjoying) working on all things digital marketing for us.
A Few Highlights
I’ve not got too much to say here really. So here are a few highlights in terms of projects/things we’ve implemented here at HA Hosting, that you may (or may not) have noticed us doing.
- New website is up and running and being added to and improved constantly
- A regular series of short video guides/blogs helping people to understand backup
- Much more presence on social media, letting you know what we’re up to and hearing what you have to say
- A lot of things behind the scenes which make my/other people’s life easier
What’s Up and Coming
So, what can you be expecting from me and in general from HA Hosting in the coming months? Here’s a little sneak peak at what we’ve got lined up:
- A snazzy intro video – I’ve been given almost free reign on this one, so expect something overly cinematic and artsy (I was a film student after all)
- Video Testimonials
- A jazzy, dedicated page to all our video content on our website
- More social media posts and content
- More behind the scenes which should make your experience with us all around much better
That’s about all I’ve got to say for a quick little update like this. I’m looking forward to the coming months and projects we’ve got lined up, and hopefully so are you.
I’m sure you’ll be hearing from me again soon enough on here and in the meantime, you can catch me on HA Hosting’s social media channels. Chances are you’re probably speaking to me if it’s over social media.
Until next time,